Yes, yes. Something for the new year. Still tweaking a bit here and there, so bear with me.
This process has became very much more troublesome since I moved from Blogger to Textpattern. Too many functions to remember, but with it comes a lot of flexibility as well.
Well. I made a new layout. Added new plugins.
Yet to update the ‘About’ page though.
I moved the sidebar to the bottom – I am not in favour of the boxy 3×3 sections way down there. It also makes for plenty of unnecessary scrolling just to get to the bottom of the page – perhaps I will only make one article show up on the front page. Hmm.
Two prominent plugins I have implemented here are:
- Rob Sable’s Livearchives – a more interactive way of looking through the archives;
- Rob Sable’s Livesearch – a handy tool for those who actually utilise the search function (although I doubt there is any need for it, really).
I have half a mind to include more plugins, but we shall see how it goes.
As usual, if you notice anything out of the usual (or obviously very, very wrong), just drop me a note.
Edit: More or less done. Will see how this one-entry-per-page thing will work out.