I have narrowed down three suspects on how I could have picked up the bug. My dad, Ian, and from the hospital – after all, I was there twice. In any case, catching a cold a week before the big day is hardly a small matter. I simply cannot be croaking in front of a panel of judges, who would be deciding my fate. In, or out. Pass, or fail.
“The medicine will make you drowsy, if that’s alright with you…” the doctor said kindly. I nodded. Little did I know I would be getting a throbbing headache later.
On another note, it never did cross my mind – but there are people who are very much inclined to bring along a towel or dress up in a bathrobe to watch H2G2. If we were to do that here in Malaysia, no doubt we will be attracting curious looks, or an index finger rotating clockwise while pointed towards the head, indicating some lost or loosened screws.
I usually do not do these things; but I have been passed the baton by Jess, so why not?
1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
Right now, it stands at a pathetic 664mb. Before The Great Reformat(s) last month or so, I think I had up to about 3gb.
2. The CD you last bought?
After waiting in vain for a long, long time (I was anticipating some limited edition thingy) – Coldplay’s A Rush of Blood to the Head, along with the Live CD/DVD.
3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
John Mayer’s Split Screen Sadness. Dug up the album due to his recent win at the Grammys’.
4. Write down five songs that you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
This one is kind of difficult because I cannot narrow them down to just five – but these are my favourite songs – ones that I do not tire of.
Savage Garden – To the Moon and Back
Kings of Convenience – Winning a Battle, Losing a War
Wilco – At Least That’s What You Said
Coldplay – Spies, and Amsterdam
Incubus – Nice to Know You
Sarah McLachlan – Possession
5. Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
- Nikki-ann. I would just like to hear from a, uhm, British perspective, I think.
- Ali. Maybe he could take some music-inspired photos to go along with it, eh?
- Miss Poptart. Because I can. ;)
- or anyone else who wants to have a go at it.